Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Vanessa Rottet's Special Edition "Halloween PLAYBOY" Magazine Cover

Vanessa Rottet's Project Brief:
I had so much fun with this project! I seriously did it right away on last Wednesday after class. I love creating magazine covers! This one is special for Playboy - a Halloween edition! I thought it was a great idea, and I could be pretty creative while designing it. I am pretty much obsessed with the new girls next door, and wanted to incorporate them in the magazine cover.
The audience that this is geared towards is men and women 21+ who enjoy Playboy. This edition is for the ultimate fans - since it only comes out once a year! The rulers and guides were a HUGE help to my magazine (I don't know what I would have done without them!). I kept alignment with the help of the rulers and I kept consistency by using the same type throughout the magazine cover.
I believe that this project would be very attractive to the audience it is promoted to, and it is not "too aggressive" with the front page picture. When someone thinks of Playboy, they automatically think nude. But that is not only what Playboy is! It is classy and sophisticated, and above all, FUN! Happy Halloween! What will YOU be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment