Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ben T. Levy's Muffaletta Infographic...yum













I'm a food guy, and I guess I had pork sandwiches on the brain on the first day of this assignment. When I came across the photo used here, everything else just fell into place. I read food mags, so I had a general idea of how I wanted the thing to look. After editing the photo, I moved on to font selection, which took a while. There are 6 different fonts here; I wanted that look, but they all had to work together, so that was a chore. All of the font colors are pulled from the image, but when I started messing around with gradient backgrounds, I really liked he contrasting colors in the background. After adding a drop shadow under the image, the dotted lines, and some highlight on the title, I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment