Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sarah Barnett's Infographic


For my infographic, I was trying to get the message of safety across to bikers. I just recently began mountain biking and realized that all of these items are essential incase of any damage to your bike when riding. This happens often, leaving many bikers stuck out in the middle of nowhere, with a broken bike. To help convey my message I took small graphics of each of the items and priced them accordingly. This way, when the biker goes to get all of the necessary supplies, they know exactly what they are looking for. For my overall design, I did not want to make it too cluttered leaving just enough space to make the layout fulfill its purpose. I also wanted to make it look fun, yet serious. I think that with the mix of the font and colors, my inforgraphic does just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment